Monday, July 24, 2017

Make it Monday.

Happy Monday! Well 17 days left! Once again that's all I have to say about that...LOL

I missed last Monday and was going to share these cards from card class BUT I started something....painting. A couple weeks ago I painted my boys' bedroom and last week I started the playroom and hallway. Its all done except the baseboards and door trims. I still need to put everything back on the walls and put stuff back where it belongs. I am trying to reorganize things as I go. I am also trying to get rid of the kids' junk as I go. They have SO much crap! It's unbelievable! The book shelf looks like a hot mess with their all over it. They are little hoarders and love to save every little piece of paper and toy. My Mom is great at helping me get them to get rid of stuff. She and Bentley already went through lots BUT there's still lots more to go through. I am also trying to redesign my little craft corner of the room. I am also finished painting my shelf I use for my stamps and punches. I did a white wash finish and lets just say it took a little more time than I thought it would....plus it was my first time so I kinda learned as I went BUT I think it's going to turn our nice. Once I am all done I will share the room with everyone:)

Here are the cards we made in card class. 






This one is my favorite! I CASED from another Stampin Up! Demo Susan Wong. Thanks for the inspiration!

I hope everyone has a fabulous week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much commenting, I love to hear from you all...it's always appreciated;)